Hey everyone, I’ve posted a new poll in the footer of the website, and I’d appreciate if you’d take a second or two (literally) and answer the question du jour: how much CSS do you already know?
This is a chance for me to get to know you, my audience, a little bit better. It will also help me do my darnedest to produce the sort of content that you would find most useful. So! Are you a true CSS newbie, already a big deal in the CSS world, or somewhere in between? Let me know in the poll below!
Also, here are the results from the last poll, which asked, “what do you want to see on CSS Newbie in 2009?”:
- 59% of the voters wanted more long, tutorial-style articles.
- 43.4% wanted more short, quick tip articles.
- 33.7% requested more entry-level, CSS-specific articles.
- 31.3% wanted more advanced and non-CSS articles.
- 24.1% wanted to see video tutorials and tips.
- 19.3% were looking for a forum to help find solutions.
- 12% wanted an email newsletter to stay in touch.
(note: these add up to more than 100% because people could choose more than one option)
So obviously, the overwhelming answer is: more articles! Long, short, entry-level, and advanced… it seems there’s an audience for all four. And since I try to offer a combination of all four currently, that is a very encouraging result to see. And the other three — video tutorials, forums, and an email newsletter — were all desired by more than 10% of the respondents. Obviously I have a lot of planning to do!
So thanks everyone for participating in the last poll, and please take a second to give me your responses on this one!